Here are directions from "Four Corners."
From Princeton and west . . .
PoP is approximately 3 miles from US Route 1 and the Washington Road/Princeton-Hightstown Road circle.
- From US Route 1 and theWashington Road/Princeton-Hightstown Road (Mercer County Route 571) circle, proceed east on Princeton-Hightstown Road.
- After about 1 mile, Rt. 571 turns left and continues up over the railroad bridge.
- Go through 4 traffic lights in the next two miles.
- At the 4th light (the intersection at South Mill Road, stay in the left lane. There will be a few homes on the left and then the church.
From Lawrenceville and south . . . (updated 10/9/13)
PoP is about 4 miles from Quaker Bridge Mall, Quakerbridge Road (Mercer County Route 533).
- From Route One North, take the exit ramp for Quakerbridge Road.
- At the second traffic light turn left onto Clarksville Road.
- After about 3.5 miles, at the fourth traffic light,
- turn right atintersection of Princeton-Hightstown Road (Mercer County Route 571) West Windsor-Plainsboro High School South is on the right.
- Proceed 0.5 mile PoP is on the left, after the intersection and traffic light at South Mill Road.
From Hightstown and east . . .
PoP is about 5 miles from the intersection of US Route 130 and Princeton-Hightstown Road (Mercer County Route 571).
- From the intersection of US Route 130 and Princeton-Hightstown Road (Mercer County Route 571) in East Windsor, travel west on Princeton-Hightstown Road.
- You will pass the intersection of Old Trenton Road, Southfield Road, and Rabbit Hill Road.
- After traveling about 5 miles, PoP is on the right after the traffic light at West Windsor Community Park.
From Plainsboro and north . . .
PoP is about 3 miles from the corner of Scudders Mill and Schalks Crossing Roads, Plainsboro.
- From the corner of Scudders Mill and Schalks Crossing Roads (Plainsboro Post Office), Plainsboro, proceed south on Schalks Crossing Road, through two lights, to a stop sign about 0.5 miles.
- Turn right at stop sign onto Edgemere Avenue; proceed to end and stop sign.
- Turn left onto Maple Avenue, proceeding 0.2 miles to light at Grovers Mill Road.
- Turn right onto Grovers Mill Road, proceeding 0.5 miles to end and stop sign at Cranbury Road.
- Turn left onto Cranbury Road, and take immediate right onto Clarksville Road.Proceed 0.5 mile to intersection of Princeton-Hightstown Road (Mercer County Route 571) and turn left you will see West Windsor - Plainsboro High School on corner.
- Proceed 0.5 mile through the next traffic light at the intersection of South Mill Road. Prince of Peace will be on the left just past the traffic light.
Still have questions? Call us at 609-799-1753
We look forward to your visit!